Monday, March 9, 2009

DJ's Top 5 tips for new bloggers

1: Decide the best blog for you - I chose blogger because it's simple with templates, and was recommended by others in my class who seemed to know what they were doing. The templates were a real time saver - however I need to spend a bit more time customising my page.
2: Check out other peoples blogs - there are so many creative people out there with inspirational blogs get your ideas flowing
3: Don't disclose personal details - unless you want those details exposed and published for the whole world to see, download, forward, copy .........
4: Don't Stress - you are not the only blogger out there - enjoy yourself - my idea of a good blog is one which is easy to read and entertaining
5: Just Do It - ya gotta start somewhere

- DJ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment